Sunday, August 28, 2011

New stuff and I'm not dead

Wow, I have to get into the habit of blogging more regularly. I keep thinking about it and planning stuff to post, and even getting pictures for some of the stuff I plan. Then life happens all at once and I forget what I was doing. It's not a fact about me that I enjoy but, I often remind myself of Professor Philip Brainard I even lose my pencil/hook/needle about twenty times a day (often in my hair).

So until I can figured out how to manage/remember things better I will not be promising any anythings for future posts. They will just have to be a surprise from now on. I have some new stuff in the works that I am very excited about but you can't see until it's all the done. Which will be tomorrow, so join me then and have a look at some of what's been keeping me occupied.

Oh and my baby girl starts second grade tomorrow. I'm so excited and so is she.
Tweet this awesome blog

No comments:

Post a Comment