Sunday, April 19, 2009

Getting Back in the Swing of things

I took Easter weekend off and apparently derailed my train of thought in the process. It took me two days to get back to the things I needed to do. But get back I have, I've a pile of monkeys and monkey parts laying around.

And I've decided to commit some random acts of crafting. There's this house I walk by on occasion, completely gorgeous house, great yard, and in the windows are chickens. A large amount of folksy type chickens, so I decided I wanted to make her some very tiny crocheted chickens. This is what they'll look like >

I'll make the pattern available soon on my etsy. The monekys are available now here. Also my monsters and a few teddy bears plus a new monkey will coming along shortly. I hope anyway, I've got my son's birthday and a family get together all at once at the end of the month. So cross your fingers for me and lets hope I can get some of my huge workload finished.
Tweet this awesome blog

2 comments:

  1. Awww.. monkey parts lying around.. I know the feeling. Love the random act of crafting - the chickens are adorable!

    xoxo
    TilliEllie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, the maonkey parts are slowly becoming monkeys :)

    ReplyDelete