Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good stuff on the way

So I got a new computer for my birthday, it awesome aside from the fact that it has no word processing program whatsoever. Which means I'll be taking a break from crochet for a few days...mostly. In the mean time, I'll be working on a gift for mother's day. I'm making her a lantern album inspired by the one seen here. For mine, I'm going to design the papers and many of the embellishments my self. I've titled it Keys to my heart and I'm going to make a mini crocheted key and the top will have a key hole in it. Plus it will open to have five mini albums inside. One for me, my sister, each of my kids and my sister's baby due in December.

For more newness I changed up my workspace here's the before:

and the after:

That's all for now. :)
Tweet this awesome blog

No comments:

Post a Comment