Friday, May 22, 2009

Oh my! a feature.

I was checking my facebook, when my father insisted that the people on his friends list share links to their etsy sites and while checking everybody's links I came across this one> Damsel Fly Yarns from Astrid Bear .Her shop is full of gorgeous hand made yarns. here's a preview.
You can also stop by her blog Moominmama's Memoirs

Purple Iris Superwash Merino Sock Yarn



This one i plan on buying as soon as I have a little extra dough to spend on goodies

Tequila Sunrise (pale) Superwash Merino Sock Yarn


Plum Delicious Superwash Merino Sock Yarn


This gorgeous bit of yarn is made with SeaCell, a cellulose fiber derived from seaweed.

Poppies Seacell Superwash Merino Sock Yarn


And last but certainly not least, another one on my future purchase list

Avocado Slices Superwash Merino Sock Yarn


These were just a few of the gorgeous offferings available at Damsel Fly Yarns or if you live in the Mill Creek area of Washington you can stop by Main Street Yarns or you can stop by yarny-goodness.com
Tweet this awesome blog

No comments:

Post a Comment