Friday, January 22, 2010

Craft spree at the local thrift stores

We went out yesterday and spent the whole day exploring the local thrift stores for what treasures could be found and here is what I brought home with me.








{the trick here is now to figure out how to store these so I can still see them or I'll forget what I have}
{no, there is no baby on the way but I couldn't help myself, I've never seen the lorax on baby clothes before so I had to get it.}



{by the bye I spent less twenty bucks on of this}

It was such a good day and I have so many plans roiling around in my head for what to do with my new goodies. First things first though my desk space is not nearly as functional as I was hoping so I'm going to design a new one that I will (hopefully) build myself.

After that, I plan on re working my patterns into something a little more ascetically pleasing and I will be releasing some of my first ever embroidery patterns in February, so stay tuned!
Tweet this awesome blog

3 comments:

  1. I really like your blog. The pictures are awesome! What kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both!!
    and it's a Panasonic of some sort Tara

    ReplyDelete