Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My new space and some more little critters

So things are settling down a bit here, and I thought I'd take a minute to show you my new (very tiny) craft space :) It's not finished yet but it's perfectly functional.I plan on making pockets for the curtain/divider and making curtains for the window. There are also a few things I need to hang on the wall, plus I really want to make myself a small braided rug for the area.

And I started some seeds that I will plant outside my window when it gets warm, along with my pretty new hummingbird feeder. :) I'm so excited for spring XD


The big one is a girl, her name is Ditchwater and the little one is Thorn. If you look closely Ditchwater has her legs on the shrimp, she won't eat it but she won't let Thorn have it so he pouts. :)
Tweet this awesome blog

No comments:

Post a Comment