Thursday, April 1, 2010

Better late than never

Okay so it's been a week longer than I meant for it be before posting again, but in my defense my daughter hung around for a week and then some longer than we were planning. Lots of fun for me not so much for my ability to get anything done. But she's gone back to Arizona and our daily routines are becoming a little more routine so here we go.

First we have this cute little guy (though at just under a foot tall I'm not sure little is the right word)

The pattern will be available shortly,all the testing is done I just to to make another to take the step by step photos.

The we have my debut embroidery pattern : Poppy

She'll be in my shop by the end of the week










And here's a sneak peak at a crazy project I've decided to take on









And once I locate a very sneaky photo, I'll have a yeti to introduce you too.



oh and before I forget there will be more free projects/patterns this month and on a more regular basis
Tweet this awesome blog

No comments:

Post a Comment