Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye to a great year! Here's to an even better one in 2011

While there were definitely up and downs, overall 2010 was a great year. I started it with the man of my dreams and a new business venture. And while the business isn't going where we want it, it has lead to discover what it is we really want to do with out lives and careers. 

By spring time my little man was turning 3 and on the same day we discovered that he would have a brother or sister by the end of the year.
Summer was great, full of day trips to the river and park and walks around the neighborhood. Plus I got to spend it with my baby girl (although if you ask her being 7 means she's not a baby).

The fall came and we learned the baby brewing in my belly was going to be a girl, my poor little man is going to grow up in the middle of an estrogen sandwich :) Soon after came our wedding, which while not exactly what I pictured, was amazing and wonderful.
And with the onset of winter we finally got to move into a house with enough room and even better, heat that wasn't provided by a space heater. Soon after that, just days ago really, our baby girl came into this world.
So life has been good to us this last year, I hope it was for you as well.

And here's to everyone having  a great year in 2011!!
Oh and I almost forgot I'm planning on taking a photo and digi-scrapping them for everyday of baby Willow's first year (and also my son and oldest daughter starting on their birthdays).Above is number one and below is number two.
Tweet this awesome blog

No comments:

Post a Comment