Monday, December 13, 2010

Great Days!

So the past couple of days have been fantastic! Yesterday I logged on to Deviant Art and found the my Fluttering Butterfly had received a Daily Deviation. I was floored and so happy. Then today I go to check my Etsy shop (like I do about 100 times a day) and my Dragon pattern was right there on the front page!!  I can't help but feel like things are looking up for us, nothing like a spirit boost when times are a little rough. :)

And in other news; My wonderful husband has decided he too would like to open an Etsy shop. He'll be making mancala and other wooden board games (in fact he's knee deep in sawdust right now working on them). As soon as his store is up and going I'll leave a link. They look great (and I'm not just saying that because I married him:)

Oh the last little bit of happy from my universe, I'm done with all the crocheting for my book! All I have left to do is take the photos and place them in the patterns and send the whole lot off to my publisher. (And it looks like I may have a chance to take a deep breath or two before the baby arrives).

Well thanks for listening, and have a good night!!
Tweet this awesome blog

No comments:

Post a Comment