Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Easter Goodies

So In case you haven't noticed...which being that no one is out there, you haven't. I'm no good at keeping up on these things, I've never felt I had much to say that was actually interesting. But in the interest of leading myself to success I'm going to give it a whirl.
Easter is coming up and I'm working some new Plushies, maybe even a bag or two. I have yet to reach a consistent goal of making $17 a day on my etsy site, soI'm going to work my fingers to the bone to come with patterns to sell. The first of these is a girl dressed as a bunny so far she's adorable but she's just a head so we'll have to see how that evolves. Next up in no particular order is a chick and a lamb and a carrot bag. SO wish me luck and stop being non-existent. :)
Tweet this awesome blog

No comments:

Post a Comment