Monday, March 23, 2009

Stress and Twitchy Eyes

So I've been more determined than ever to make new patterns, only I was trying to rush the process and ended up disliking the poor defenseless plushes. It's not their fault and I'll find my way back to them I'm sure but for now we need a break, It's not them it's me. We can still be friends. I swear my eyes don't twitch when I look in your general direction, its just allergies. Honest. :)

Someone did offer to buy the rights to my patterns, which while flattering is not going to happen. When it comes to my creations I turn into gollum and they become my precious. Still my ego likey and it lets me know i must be doing something right. So forward march, nose to the grindstone and all that blather. Here's the newest plush I'm working on, his pattern will be available soon.


And here are the discarded plushes that make my eyes twitch with unhappiness.


And for my next trick ladies and gentlemen, I shall pull a rabbit out of a hat...wait wrong line. I'm going to attempt to make a time lapse movie of a mini crocheted bear being made. We'll cross our fingers and toesies just in case :)
Tweet this awesome blog

No comments:

Post a Comment